button 2

Cocoon Hanging Chair

Cocoon inspired furniture really attracts me. They seem cool but elegant to look at. I already had one post about this kind of design. If you could still remember the cocoon inspired collections from Futé Design that I featured. If you like those, definitely you’ll like and adore this Cocoon Hanging Chair too. I wonder if these designs would really comfort you as it comforts caterpillars that soon will become beautiful butterflies. What do you think?

Click the picture for larger view

4 sticky comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

dining room furniture said...

Those chairs look cool and nice. And it really looked like a cocoon. I guess this would look great in my patio!

Twin XL said...

awesome man i like that all chairs it's looking so relaxing and peaceful. color of chairs looking nice.

Down Comforters said...

A few days ago I came your site and have been following along steadily.Im not sure exactly what to write except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice website


  • Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog